Friday, April 10, 2009

Daily Drawings

For the past week or so I have been stuck at home sick. During this time I have been making and posting drawings on this blog that I lovingly refer to as sick drawings.

The sick drawings have a common size, medium and loose subject (they have all been made while I've been sick). They are nothing more then little blurbs the contents of which are determined by a range of stimuli from the way I'm feeling at the time to what I'm watching on television etc. etc.

You could say they are a form of documentation of being stuck at home, bored, sick and waiting to recuperate.

They are doodles. To this effect they have become time wasters/thought provokers for myself. They act as therapy to keep my mind busy (God, I need video games or something).

Hope you like them!

-Jay